Since I can't sleep I thought I would post a picture of my belly since I have been asked about a few times. It gets bigger every day. Somehow though I am still able to button pants that I could wear before pregnancy. Granted I don't wear them because it would be extraordinarily uncomfortable but still it is pretty impressive. Anyway...so there you go.
2 comments:
It's about time you posted some belly pics! :P My mom says thank you for the bday wishes and she wishes she could hug you back. We went shopping yesterday just the two of us and I bought something for Caden; I'll send it here soon. Nothing special really, it just looked like something I would give or have for my own baby. :) I feel awful that I can't be there, but I am in spirit and you know you can call me anytime, day or night, I'm here. :) Love you *hugs*
Yay! What a cute belly!! I'm glad ya'll had a good New Year, too. :)
Post a Comment