So having spent the weekend watching videos of how babies come out I have decided that maybe someone should have showed Chris and I that video before we got pregnant. It wasn't that it was bad it is just very, very messy. I don't like things that are messy. I think the baby should come out all clean.
Most of the class was pretty informational but it was funny because they were telling us to practice breathing slower and telling us about pushing but we are not supposed to practice pushing.
We got to tour the L&D room and see the nurseries and the room we go to after the baby. While we were looking in the nursery we saw a brand new baby, only 7 minutes old. He was very big. He was delivered by emergency C-section. Speaking of C-Sections I don't want one. It seems worse than labor.
Chris and I decided how this whole thing is going to work. Now we just need to convince Caden that our plan is the best plan. He should listen, right? :)
2 comments:
I hope he does listen! :) Preston didn't listen to me...well, to give him credit, it wasn't HIS fault...it was the dang placenta! Anyway, if you DO end up having a c-section it's really not that bad...the recovery for me was pretty rough, but I think I was an exception. I hear vaginal recovery isn't roses either. I have no idea about how labor feels, but I had some pretty painful contractions and I would have been all for an epidural! I'm a baby though. I'm sure things will go well for you! In the end, all that honestly matters is to have a healthy baby (and mommy) and it's worth it. :)
Yeah, I found out Leona was having a baby just a few weeks ago!
They never listen! Just wait until they are 8 and 12 !!! By the way, C-section is not so bad. Both Thomas and Reed were c-section. Thomas was a "have to" but I chose Reed to be c-section. I wasn't dialating at all, even at 1 week before his due date. We scheduled the c-section and was ready to go...no labor pains. I wouldn't have done it any other way.
Post a Comment