Sunday, December 21, 2008
32 weeks and counting...
So today is the beginning of the 32nd week of pregnancy. Did anyone ever really explain to me how long 40 weeks could seem? I don't think so. He seems even more real now that we have done the 3D sonogram. He has his daddy's nose and he kicks likes his mommy. I feel like my stomach gets bigger by the day. I can literally feel it stretching. I just do not see how he is going to keep having room in there. He is going to be getting cramped in there if he keeps growing like he is. He also puts pressure on my right pelvic bone. He sits at almost an angle with his head at my right pelvic bone and his foot up in my left ribs. I know he doesn't always stay right there but he does seem to like that position. Oh well...8 more weeks to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment