What ever happened to being able to sleep through the entire night? I know I used to be able to it quite successfully. Now I can't even turn over without waking up. I think I need a crane in my bed to help me turn over. It isn't that my stomach is really all that big but at the same time it is. It is all stretched out. So moving in certain ways makes it feel like I am pulling important muscles. I also can't lay on one side or the other for very long because my hips start to hurt or my arm goes numb from the carpal tunnel. I just want to find a way to sleep. I am thinking about trying to sleep sitting up in the living room just to see if that gets me more sleep.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know...
No comments:
Post a Comment