Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tiredness that never goes away

I am tired all the time now. I just need about a week of sleep and then maybe I will feel caught up. However, that only works if I wasn't getting up three, four, five times a night to go to the bathroom. If it isn't waking up to go to the bathroom, it is waking up because I am not comfortable and I can't just roll over and change position, or because I am hot, or because Caden has just kicked me as hard as as he can. I know eventually this will all be worth it but right now I just want to sleep through one entire night. Just one.

On top of not enough sleep, I have so many things to do for school this week that I feel like I am going crazy because of that. I can't wait for Christmas break. Then I get two weeks where if I want to I can take a nap every single day. Five year olds have no idea how lucky they are that they get the opportunity to nap every day for about thirty minutes. Wouldn't you just love it if your job said you could take a thirty minute nap in the afternoon?

Anyway...I hope everyone is having a good day...

No comments: