Monday, December 15, 2008

ACDC

So on Friday after I got off work, I rushed home so Chris and I could go to me next OB appointment. Everything went well there. I asked how big she thought Caden was right now and she said he is on the larger size of normal anywhere from 3 to 4 pounds. So there is the possibility that I might have some trouble at delivery. But she also said that she is not the best at guessing size and there is no real guarantee either way. So basically just wait and see.

We left the doctor and headed for San Antonio. We got into to San Antonio and found the hotel and then went down to the Riverwalk for dinner. I can't remember the name of the place we ate right now. After dinner we went back to the hotel to catch a cab to the AT&T Center for the concert.

The concert was awesome! We had wonderful seats. (Not that we really sat at all.) Caden apparently likes to be "rocked" to sleep. He slept through the entire concert. He only woke up after the concert. Go figure that. The baby likes his ACDC. After the concert was fun trying to get a cab home. I think we waited like an hour for a cab and we ended up sharing with some other people who were also headed back to the Riverwalk.

At this point I was so hungry we went back to the Riverwalk and ate some food at the Hard Rock Cafe and then went back to the hotel and crashed.

We had a great time. I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

ACDC? Oh don't let Thomas know you went to that. He's a rocker!