So you know the phrase about people (kids) bouncing off the walls? Well it literally applies to Caden. I think it is his new favorite game. How many times can I bounce from one side of my mommy's tummy to the other? He started this game at about 8:30 last night. He played for about half an hour last night and now has played it several more times today. Oddly enough he seems to do it when he also has the hiccups. I am not sure if the hiccups make him wiggly or if it is just more fun to bounce off the walls when you have the hiccups.
He is also pushing and stretching against the walls. I know he needs room to grow but my uterus only can grow so fast. In the meantime I get to feel all kinds of crazy movements. I think he is really going to be strong. I already know he is going to be big, I can feel that.
Oh and what is so funny, is if Chris pokes Caden, it takes Caden a minute but he pokes back. Of course Chris thinks this is hilarious because he is not the one getting poked, I am, but it is cool because Caden is already responding to stimuli in his environment.
We are going tomorrow at 4pm to do one of those really cool 3D Ultrasounds where you get to see what your baby really looks like. We are also going to check that Caden is really Caden and not Kara. We get 4 color photos, a CD with 20 to 30 photos, and a DVD of the whole thing. I am so excited. It is going to be so cool to really see him in action and see how much he has grown. He was so tiny the last time we saw him. I am getting all emotional just thinking about it.
Anyway...that is it in baby news so far.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see the new pictures! I know daycare isn't bad, I just miss him and feel bad about the whole getting sick thing. I came down with a stomach bug myself last night. :( Not fun!
Not to be the over protective relative or to scare you but
does your ob know you are having the 3D pictures? It exposes the baby to so much radiation most doctors strongly discourage this unless it is medically supervised.
There was a place in Frisco that did this, anyone could walk in and make an appointment to have the pictures made just like it was a Walmart photo store. The place was shut down due to lawsuits involving the harmful radiation levels.
Post a Comment