Yesterday I called the doctor because I have last 6.5 lbs in the past three weeks because I can't eat. They called me in some medicine and yea! no more nausea. It is so much better....
Anyway...Chris and I are working on painting the living room and right now we are a little crazed. One of the colors we picked is not much different from the original color of the room and so that was frustrating. I really don't like the shade of red we have painted on two very small walls. It is not the right color we were going for. I think we are going to be repainting. Oh well...such are the joys of home ownership...
Oh yeah...I forgot...I bought the baby it's first stuffed animal the other day. It is a little stuffed Tigger, from the Classic Pooh collection. It is so soft. I love it. I hope baby loves it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment