I love the 4th of July! We had so much fun. We went to Auditorium Shores and listened to the Austin Symphony play. It was really good. At the end before the fireworks they played the complete 1812 Overture with live cannon fire. It was cool! It was funny, because when it first went off I didn't expect it and I jumped about a foot out of my chair. I wasn't expecting it to come from behind.
After the music, the fireworks started! They are very good. The Austin symphony played while the fireworks were going off too. It was the best finale of a fireworks show I've seen in a long time. We had a really good time. I am so glad we went. It has been a long time since I've done anything on the 4th of July. We have a bunch of pictures. I will post them as soon as I have a chance. I have to find the cord to hook the computer up to the camera. So it gives you something to look forward to. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment