Thursday, July 24, 2008

Babies

Last night I had so much fun. Chris and I went to our friends house. They have twins who are seven weeks old. I got to spend all evening holding baby Troy. When we got there I got handed Troy and we walked around and bounced for awhile. He fell asleep and I sat down. Quite awhile later he woke up and Chris actually held him! It was so cute. He held his first baby. I have never seen anyone look so scared. He did really well though. Troy started crying, he was hungry. I got to give him a bottle and change his diaper. I was actually terrified about changing his diaper. It has been such a long time since I have changed a diaper but I managed successfully. Then Troy went back to sleep on me. It sounds silly I know but I had a great time. I love babies. I can't believe I am going to have one of my own...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, right?! By the way, you SOOO owe me $20 and I will be coming to collect it when you bring that sweet darling into the world. :D