Penni had her baby Preston yesterday. He weighed 6lbs 15oz and is 18 inches long. I am so happy for her and David. They are going to be great parents! I cannot wait to see pictures.
I forgot I haven't commented and said thank you for posting about Preston! :) I remember being pretty drugged up in the recovery room and I kept telling David to make sure to call everyone. He already had, and I kept asking him, "Are you sure you called everyone?" I am so glad that is all over. As I was going through it, it didn't seem that bad, but now when everyone tells me about their wonderful birth stories, I realize mine was pretty rough. But, Preston is worth it. I hope your morning sickness goes away soon!
1 comment:
I forgot I haven't commented and said thank you for posting about Preston! :) I remember being pretty drugged up in the recovery room and I kept telling David to make sure to call everyone. He already had, and I kept asking him, "Are you sure you called everyone?" I am so glad that is all over. As I was going through it, it didn't seem that bad, but now when everyone tells me about their wonderful birth stories, I realize mine was pretty rough. But, Preston is worth it. I hope your morning sickness goes away soon!
Post a Comment