Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random...

Well...let's see where to start. Last week was my first week back at school. I left Caden at home with his Daddy and went back to a classroom full of kindergartners. They have made a lot of academic progress but have lost some social development progress. Some are back to tattling which is so annoying and some discipline issues that I thought we had conquered before I left. I also thought that when I got to work I would be able to stay busy enough to not miss Caden as much. I was deluding myself. I still missed him a great deal but he was fine with his Dad.

Over the last week Caden has learned to hold his head up even better. He rolled over from his tummy to his back three times in a row and thought it was great fun. He smiles and gurgles so much more. He has also discovered the baby in the mirror. He thinks this baby is so funny because he makes faces at him and then they both smile and laugh. It is so cute to watch.

I went to the Hutto job fair on Saturday and stood in long lines to talk to schools that weren't sure if they were going to have any open positions. It was a little frustrating and made me feel like cattle. I didn't really like that feeling.

Well Caden is getting fussy. I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Stevie said...

Why did you go to the job fair? Are you trying to change to another school location?