Thursday, April 23, 2009
Caden is lost to me
So, I have discovered that Caden is not mine even though I gave birth to him. When I come home from work he will not look at me or anything. He pretends I am not there. Then Chris has been gone to San Antonio for work since Monday and last night I called Chris and let Caden talk to him on the phone. I put the phone next to Caden's ear and Chris started talking. Caden immediately started talking to Chris and smiling ear to ear. He was kicking his legs and moving his hands like Chris was the greatest thing since sliced bread. (or would that be breast milk in Caden's case?) I am so happy that Caden loves his Daddy so much. I just hope that one day he is as happy to hear from me as he was from Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, he will honey. He was probably more interested in the fact that he recognized something from this tiny plastic phone that is usually in big bear daddy form. It's a weird, exciting concept and made him excited. I bet if you went to San Antonio and Chris had stayed home, it'd be the same thing. Don't worry, hon, he'll run to you more often than you think. :D
And yes, I think it would be breast milk, haha!
Post a Comment