So Chris, Caden, and I went to the doctor this afternoon. Yay, for not hearing one word negative or positive about my weight which I guess means that I am doing okay in that arena for the first time all pregnancy.
I actually had to undress from the waist down for this visit because I have been having contractions so they wanted to check to make sure my cervix was still closed and it is. Although I have to say that it is very weird to have your husband watching that particular exam. I never thought about it before but it was weird.
The doctor suggested I try a maternity support band to help with the lower back pain and it might even ease up on the contractions so I just got done ordering one on Amazon. I love the internet.
Caden is quite the mover and shaker these days. He loves to move. I just wish he could tell when his mommy is trying to sleep and slow it down a little but I guess he doesn't really care right now. I just see this little baby inside me saying, "wheee...look at me...I can do this and that and ohhh check out this back flip. This is the greatest playground ever..." Yeah, I know it is a little weird to have an imaginary voice for my baby but I do, so deal.
I also managed to schedule my next OB appointment on a day when I don't have school. YES! I don't have to call a substitute. Go me. That is one more half day I have for when the baby comes. I had to push the appointment back one week but they said it was still okay to do that at this point. I am so happy about that I can't even say.
I was thinking of something else that was important to let everyone know but I can't remember for the life me what it was. So I guess I will just let it go for right now. Caden and I are going to feed Bitsy and then lay down and read for awhile...It is time for some good R&R.
1 comment:
I'm glad your contractions aren't causing labor. I had tons of contractions too! I remember Preston moving a lot when I would settle down...or maybe I just noticed it because I wasn't moving. I duno. Reading your blog oddly makes me miss being pregnant...which I thought I would never miss!
Post a Comment