Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hiccups...

So Caden has been having the hiccups a lot. Most of Monday and then first thing Tuesday morning. At first I just thought he had penchant for kicking his mommy a lot but then I realized it was way to regular to be kicking. Poor baby...has the hiccups and can't do anything about them.

Anyway my appetite has finally started to increase. I have started snacking my way through the day. I have even been giving my students little snacks throughout the day so that it gives me an excuse to snack. I guess this is a good sign. I have also finally gained weight. Yes, I have lost weight and then maintained until about the last week and a half. I have now gained a little over a pound.

However, this apparently does not translate into needing maternity clothes yet. I can still button all of my pants even though they have to be pulled up over my belly button to get them buttoned. I am going today though to buy some maternity jeans because jeans that sit just under your ribs are not comfortable at all. I have to unbutton them if I am going to sit for any long period of time and that is weird.

So if you have asked to see a picture of me pregnant it won't do any good because I still don't look pregnant. People still gasp in surprise in surprise when I tell them I am pregnant and they are even mre shocked when I tell them I am almost 22 weeks pregnant. So nope, no new pictures of me. The only two people who can tell are Chris and myself.

Anyway...I am so excited because tomorrow we are going to the Aggie game in College Station. WHOOP! I may also buy some Aggie baby clothes while I am there. Caden is going to have to be ready for football season. He will look sooooooo cute in those little Aggie onesies. :)

More info later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww :)

Thank you for my birthday gift - I got it yesterday! LOVE it!! :) Also, I way dig the card, even though it scared me half to death the first time. :)