Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nursery Take 2

Yesterday, Chris' Dad, my Dad, and Chris put up the chair rail in the nursery. I decided to be very annoying and take tons of pictures of the process. We went to Home Depot early in the morning and I picked out what kind of chair rail I wanted and everyone agreed on it. Then we came back to the house and Mike stained it in the garage. Then the boys took to measuring, cutting, and using the nail gun to install it. It was fun to watch. It was fun watching Chris, Mike, and Dad work on putting it all together. It is looks even more finished now. We went ahead and moved the cradle into our bedroom. We are still planning on sanding and staining the book shelves. We are going to have a combo changing table/chest of drawers on the empty wall. Mom sent the light switch cover so I changed that out and she sent the night light so I plugged it in. So Caden's room is even more put together. Thank you to everyone! We love you!

2 comments:

Penni said...

The room looks awesome!!! They did a great job on the chair rail. Lol, I love the random butt picture u threw in there.

Sheri said...

Ahh. Such memories getting the room ready. Thomas' room was ready well in advance. For some reason with Reed, about a week before he arrived, I told Frank we have to hurry and paint and put up the crib. Thomas helped put the crib together and was so excited about "his baby". He always called it his baby...now it's his "pain in the butt little brother". I am constantly reminding him how much he loved his baby brother and that someday he will love him again!