Thursday, November 20, 2008
Dreams...
Early this morning I had the most amazing dream. I was coming home from work and I was so excited because I was going to get to see Caden again. (In my dream Caden was already here.) I walked into the bedroom and there was my little baby boy. He was lying on the bed in a little blue sleep suit. I walked over to the bed and he saw me and just gave me the biggest smile and reached for me. It was so wonderful. I woke up thinking how awesome it was to see my little baby. So all day I have been a little overly emotional. Anyway I just thought I would let everyone know that I saw Caden last night in my dreams and he is the most perfect baby in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How awesome is that?? I never got to have a great dream like that. I am so excited for you! It is an amazing feeling when YOUR baby is so happy to see you and you know it. :) Seeing that from Preston makes all the tough moments worth it a thousand times over.
Dear Casey and Chris,
I love the name "Caden" It goes perfectly with Casey and Chris. The nursery is very cute.
Dreams are wonderful--so glad that you are connecting with baby already. I will write soon on the dates to help care for baby.
Love from Auntie ellyn and Uncle David
Post a Comment