Friday, September 12, 2008

Frustation

Today is Friday and it is my lunch time. I am so very tired. I still have a long time to go before the day is over. Teaching kindergarten can sometimes be very exhausting. It is not any fun when you have a cold too. It is has settled into my chest now. So I now I get to cough a lot too. I do however sleep like the dead now. As soon as I lay down I am pretty much out cold. I have the past couple of days tried laying on my stomach but the baby does not seem to like that so much. By the way...I have started feeling the baby move. I can only feel it when I lay on my stomach or like this morning when the cat decided to lay on my stomach. I guess the baby is feeling squished! Oh well...I can only tell it that it is only going to get more crowded in there. Poor thing...

I am so tired of not being able to eat like I did before. There are a lot of things that I can't eat because they just smell too much. It makes me sick. I can eat carbs though. Carbs don't smell. Chris was saying what little I do eat sure does carry a lot of calories though. So I am just doing best...Hopefully those prenatal vitamins are providing enough nutrients. I don't know what to do when nothing else stays down though. I guess I just have to keep trying.

There is another thing I want to vent about but I can't. I am trying to suck it up and not let my feelings be hurt by it. (Easier said than done.) Well...I guess I will let ya'll know more later. I just thought I would take a few minutes and dump my thoughts out and clear my head.

Hope everyone has a hurricane safe weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you know you can always vent to me..:) *hugs*