I keep coming back and looking at my blog and thinking..."gee...it's been a long time..." but then I don't really have anything new to add. It has been a crazy stressful month for us. We found out that the little fall Caden had in the hospital resulted in a skull fracture that at the time had me in a panic. He is fine though and it never really seemed to bother him but scared me to death. Caden also picked up a nice little stomach bacteria in the hospital that we finally got diagnosed and are almost through treating. He has had another sinus infection that we cannot treat with antibiotics right now because he is on the antibiotic for his stomach bacteria and we don't want to cause more problems. He seems to fighting through the sinus thing though. He is still snotty and draining but he doesn't seem uncomfortable or unhappy about it. Other than that, and trust me writing it here it doesn't seem like much but going through it was enough, things are going well with Caden.
He says mama and dada and daddy (which means kitty). He says more and he still signs more. He said his first sentence "mama more". He can make the "k" sound in isolation but he won't do it when he says kitty. I think just drive me crazy. He eats like nobodies business but doesn't gain any weight. Can I have some of that ability? He runs and plays and loves to be outside. He likes to swing and to climb up his slide. The teacher in me says in my head We go down the slide on our bottom...the mom in me says hey its my backyard and let him have fun. He likes to get his toys out of his toybox. He likes to play with the block shape sorter and his xylophone. He still doesn't like to sleep, just ask the teachers at daycare. He will go for two or three days at daycare and only take a 15 minute or 30 minute nap and then by Thursday and Friday he passes out for 2 hours because the tiredness overwhelms him. He gives absolutely the best hugs in the world. I love it. I think it because babies don't give you "social" hugs. They give you Real hugs. The best part of my day is going in either to wake him up or get him up because he is already awake. He has such a happy go lucky smile right then. You can't help but love it. I am sure there is more wonderfulness I could tell you about but the dryer just quit and there is more laundry to do. Never ends...
No comments:
Post a Comment