Monday, December 21, 2009
Kindergarten Brains are funny things
I just had to share this story before I forget it. On Friday, my kids and I had our fun day for the last day of school. We made frosting in the morning to frost our cookies for the party. Making frosting is science by the way so we were still learning. We had to taste the frosting and I ate about a spoonful of the stuff. Powered Sugar frosting is extremely sweet. I made the comment to my kids that I would be bouncing off the walls in a little while. They laughed and asked when. I said it takes a little time for sugar to get into your system but in a little while. Then I took them to PE and lunch and didn't think anymore about it. After lunch they asked me again when I was going to be bouncing off the walls. I told them I already had while they were at PE and lunch. They laughed and here is the kicker...said..."Man. I bet she was just like spiderman.!" They thought I was literally going to bounce off the walls. I just died laughing. So now I am sure my kids have told their parents that Mrs. Helms is just like Spiderman. She bounces off the walls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment