Sunday, November 22, 2009

Caden's first football game!

Howdy! Whoop! Gig'em! Got to love Aggieland!
Yesterday we took Caden to his first football game at Kyle Field. It was awesome. It was so much fun. It was cold and wet when we got there so we ended up going in the Bookstore and buying me a jacket because I forgot to bring one and buying Caden another sweater because his hoodie was getting wet. Of course as soon as we did that it stopped raining. Caden really seemed to enjoy watching the game and all the people in the stands. A lot of people commented on how cute he is. He did really well. I was surprised considering we couldn't let him down to crawl or walk or anything. He got a little fussy here and there because he got tired but he worked himself out of it. He, of course, refused to sleep while we were in the stands.
After the game, I asked Chris if we could go down on the field. I never did that when I was in school there and I really wanted to get Caden's picture on the field. He said, yes, so down we went. Caden really seemed to enjoy that. I think he wanted to play with all the other kids who were running around down there. I can't wait until next year when he can.
Anyway, we had a lot of fun and I am glad we went. Even though Chris didn't get enough sleep and Caden had a hard time sleeping because he was so tired. I think I need to watch that with him. He gets over-stimulated when surrounded by people. He refuses to sleep when he thinks he is going to miss anything. I ended up taking him over to the middle of the parking lot away from the tailgate after the game in order to get him calmed down enough to sleep. Once he was out, he was out. Oh, and I have a mommy question...how can I make the car seat more appealing? Now everytime I put him in the car seat he gets really upset, especially in the evening when he is already sleepy. Let me know if you have any ideas. Anyway, please enjoy the pictures.

No comments: